Tutti gli orari sono UTC + 1 ora [ ora legale ]

Autore Messaggio
 Oggetto del messaggio: [Amatoriale] The Legend of Drizzt
MessaggioInviato: mer ago 26, 2009 16:16 
Non connesso
Moderatrice
 WWW  Profilo

Ebbene Valmini!
Grazie al Social di Valm, mi sono imbattuta in un Action Movie che merita un minimo di curiosità.

Prima di tutto: è amatoriale.
Nulla di ufficiale, non controllato da Dreamworks.
Leggendo qui e là ho anche scoperto che Salvatore pare abbia messo il plico sul tavolo di Peter Jackson per chiedergli di fare un film sul suo amato Drizzt e qui le complicazioni:
Salvatore possiede i diritti di Drizzt, ma la Wizard quelli dell'ambientazione.
Dovranno lavorare insieme se vogliono cavare un ragno ( :Sorrisone: ) dal buco, ma le speranze ci sono.

In ogni caso, si parla di questo progetto fin dal lontano 2001 e da allora sia cast candidato che idee si sono alternate parecchio.
All'epoca si diceva anche che avrebbero prima voluto vedere quale successo avrebbe riscosso LOTR prima di gettarsi in una simile impresa.
Speriamo ora siano convinti.

Intanto ci gustiamo questo lavoro amatoriale e sognamo che possa diventare qualcosa di più, con più budjet e (senza nulla togliere a costoro che hanno fatto davvero un lavoro appassionato) attori più adatti.
Non di certo però Wesley Snipes però... ha un fisico troppo massiccio, mentre qui ci vuole l'eleganza delicata degli elfi a mio parere.

A voi, ecco cosa dice il regista di questa demo all'interno del suo Blog:

Cita:
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse ... =471903545 ha scritto:
Check back for new content every week!
I would like to thank you and welcome you to my Myspace page. It has been such a long road to get to this point and the journey itself is just beginning. I truly hope you guys enjoyed our little The Legend of Drizzt demo. This is a culmination of over 2 years of hard work and dedication. Every week we plan to release additional content. Not only did we film this demo but we also did actual scenes. We will also release production photos and story board sketches.

But first I would like to take a moment and tell you a little bit about my cast and crew. Without them this whole thing would have not been possible. As you can tell by know, I am the director. There were 3 main people that put this together, my friend Kip Farrar, his wife Laura, and myself.

Cast:
Drizzt: Kip Farrar
He has been my friend since 1998. We went to college together in Houston. Back then I was a loner and hardly talked to people but when I met this guy we just somehow hit it off. The very 1st day we met we spent hours upon hours talking about video games, rpgs and other geeky stuff. He is an incredible artist and even better writer.

Artemis: Branden Seidel
I met Branden around 2000 through Kip. Even though we rarely hang out I still consider Branden a very loyal friend. He is a complete goof ball that tries to act tough. Just ask him to do his impression of THE ROCK or HULK HOGAN.

Catti-brie: Alexha Bonner
Whoever said HOT girls don't play D&D have never met Alexha. She is a complete dork and is always smiling. No matter the situation, she is always cheery and she makes people around her feel better. She is the “God of War” queen and is pretty handy at other console games. Besides being completely awesome and every gamers “Fantasy Girlfriend”, she is also a talented artist and very smart. You know you're smart when you have a forehead as big as hers... LOL.... J/K

Wulfgar: Kevin Cox
Regis: Barry Brown
Bruenor: Preston Kirk
Regretfully I could not spend much time with these guys. All 3 are professional actors that we brought on board. The only interaction I had with them were on the days we actually filmed but in those few days I did find out that all three were fun to work with. They all worked very hard and even helped clean up!

The rest of the crew was AWESOME. They all showed up on time and where they needed to be. My DP Phil stepped in to cover an empty cast role and he was great at it. He really knows how to take a dive. My Key Grip Stacy was a real trooper. He hardly slept but carried equipment all over the place. Also the Fry's gang was there to lend their support.

Well this is the 1st of several blog installments. I just wanted to introduce the main cast. I will be releasing additional content in the upcoming weeks. In my next blog I will talk about how this project got lifted off the ground and the motivation behind it. I will also discuss some of the challenges and hurdles we had to overcome. Feel free to leave comments. If you want to criticize, I encourage you do so but in a constructive and polite manner. I welcome friend invites from fans or fellow film makers. Till next time.

Ruben M.

Beh, bravi loro a metterci l'anima, ma speriamo in qualcosa degno di pareggiare il SdA :drow:
Drizzt lo meriterebbe e Salvatore anche.

Miss Maglietta Birrata 2008 :clap:

Oggetto del messaggio: Re: [Amatoriale] The Legend of Drizzt
MessaggioInviato: mer set 23, 2009 22:28 
Non connesso
Moderatrice
 WWW  Profilo

Località: Caras Galadhon, nei boschi d'argento di Lothlòrien...
Secondo me promette bene! Col giusto budget e i giusti attori quel ragnetto verrebbe fuori volentieri :D

Spero sul serio che ce la facciano...

Dentro le vostre case per ora c'è ancora pace
Ma la voce sta urlando, ma la luna non tace
Mi dice devi amare ciò che distruggerai
Mi dice distruggi perchè amare non potrai
Mi dice mordi e fuggi, è la tua libertà
La luna che splende e urla, su questa fogna di città.

Tutti gli orari sono UTC + 1 ora [ ora legale ]