Switch to full style
This area has been created to receive visitors from all the World. Only not-italian post are admitted (english or french advised).
Rispondi al messaggio

Can i learn speak english in this section? Yes you can! :-)

mar dic 23, 2008 14:14

coem si dice sezione??? :shock: e soprattutto come si dice: come si dice ( in inglese???)

Re: can i learn english in this zone???

mar dic 23, 2008 15:43

The english term for "sezione" is "area", and the english for "come si dice" is "how can I say". ;)

gio dic 25, 2008 21:19

m m

ok but my friend tell me that the best metod to lear is just speak the languace...or in this case write...

ven dic 26, 2008 14:54

Male ha scritto:m m

ok but my friend tell me that the best metod to lear is just speak the languace...or in this case write...

I think so :D

ven dic 26, 2008 18:26

I'm agree with Male's friend and with Goldrake :sisi:

The best way in this case it's msn :)

ven dic 26, 2008 20:11

ok guys... my contact ehm( lo avete :?) i must learn english...it's very important

dom dic 28, 2008 19:08

Male ha scritto:ok guys... my contact ehm( lo avete :?) i must learn english...it's very important

...women... :jollone:

Anyway... i think we could do that: [Comunque... penso che possiamo farlo:] learning english with double-languages posts,[imparare l'inglese con post bilingue,] like this. [come questo.]

Behind [Dietro] request [richiesta] here [quì] and only here [e solo quì] in the section [nella sezione] are admitted [sono ammessi] italians post [post in italiano] from italians people, [da persone italiane, ] and who wants [chi vuole] can try [può provare] to get a double-languages conversation [ad avere una conversazione bilingue] and maybe [e magari] learn a bit of english [imparare un pò d'inglese] or other various expressions from foreign. :) [o altre espressioni varie dall'estero. :) ] :P
Rispondi al messaggio