Switch to full style
This area has been created to receive visitors from all the World. Only not-italian post are admitted (english or french advised).
Rispondi al messaggio

Drow "theme music"

dom feb 27, 2005 04:27

This should probably go in the Music forum, but the only other language I speak apart from English is Latin...

Anyway, for those DMs who use theme music for various situations to enhance the mood, what music would suit the drow?
Mettalica came to mind, som Linkin Park, and then we ran out of ideas.

Thanks in advance,

Ryltar Thamior

dom feb 27, 2005 17:53

Linking Park?? AARGH!!
Search some Celtic Music!!! :D Like bagpipes, drunken singers ecc.. :lol:
Mordred's Song, Bard's Song and Bright Eyes -Blind Guardian and John Barleycorn (or Barneycorn, I don't remember.. :roll: ) - Traffic :wink:
These are a good start :wink:

dom feb 27, 2005 21:59

if you like something aggressive and destructive listen "Angel Of Death" of Slayer, or "Thrash Till Death" of Destruction, or "I Am The War" of Sodom, or "Necrosadist" of Necrodeath (They are italian :D GREAT band :D)

if you like something more evil listen some Black Metal like "The Freezing Moon" of Mayhem, or "Blashyrkh" of Immortal, or "Baptised by fire" of Marduk

Keep The Metal Faith Alive!!! (Chuck Schuldiner, R.I.P.)

lun feb 28, 2005 11:40

Therion... when drows lead a victim to altar... :)... and blind guardian: "black chamber"... while executioner taking his soul....

I am lost in the black chamber
There's no way to turn back
It takes me down forevermore
And death would be so sweet
I'm possessed by the old creature
Who had planned all
To take my soul
Too late for me

In my hands
It liest I thought
But I failed
Now he's in me

My soul is lost
In his black chamber

I'm gone

mar mar 01, 2005 19:32

:crying: noooooo!
stop fooling!
The Only drow music band is Pazuzu.....or even something of black metal but with a little of symphonic things (avoid cradle of filth,think someting like Edge Of Sanity's "Crimson")

sab mar 10, 2007 03:43

Black Metal is drow. Nothing else to say. Burzum, Graveland are the most appropriate.

sab giu 23, 2007 00:16

...I think Raphsody(now Raphsody of Fire) aren't too bad,it's good music,Epic metal for Epic Story :wink:
Rispondi al messaggio